The EX Game is a perfect tool that can be engaged:
- To gather input for your HR policies
- To get to know employees better and in a different way
- To realize a new HR strategy together with your management
- In a project of (cultural) change with a strong focus on the employee
- To roll out a new HR strategy, which will be brought to life instantly
- To support the implementation of new HR policies
- To really get started with the results of our employee engagement research
We will train a number of employees to become facilitators. In this way, the EX Game can be played in-house. This means you will hold the tools for change in your own hands and are no longer depending on us. We will prepare a tailored program with associated questions and assignments based on a specified goal, the desired result and the size of the organization.
Bring Life to Employee Focus within Your Organization
The Employee Experience Game is a board game which helps HR teams grow their employee experience awareness. Are you going to play the EX game with employees? You will get to know them better in a different way, and you will get to know their opinions, insights and ideas.
Teams answer questions and complete assignments within a limited amount of time. An experienced facilitator provides guidance during the game by explaining the rules and asking questions. The facilitator fulfills the role of timekeeper, jury and inspirer.
The tailored questions and assignments include the following three important Employee Experience themes: