Meet, catch up & action: connection through the EX Game; social distance proof Meeting each other again, catching up about the past time and thinking together how things can be better for your employees from now on? Employee Experience is more important than ever before. A good reason to come to the office…
Do you recognize the following?
- Our organization is growing. How do we attract the right people?
- How can we ensure our employees stay with our organization longer?
- Employee Experience may be the theme in the organization, but what exactly does it mean to us?
- We are looking for a great way to really get started with the results of our employee engagement research.
- We would like to involve our employees in shaping our new HR strategy, but how?
- We have a new HR strategy: How could we teach our managers to practically implements this in a nice way?
- We would like to inspire employees when we talk about our employee policies.
- We are looking for a cool workshop for a team building day that focuses on Employee Experience.
Time to play The Employee Experience Game!